Sunday, October 17, 2010

Airship.

The world is made of little things, and such hold the answer.
My bus, my seat, my autumn sleeves; these were the little things... in my life.
Grueling through the winter snow, behold the front door.
Flakes give in, and melt away. Destination: Coco.

The Beast, she loves the yellow trees.
 We were the candy "underground".
The path, your shop, those gnoming falls...
Roxaboxen... left alone.
As time went by the less you said thank you.
And life's been good, so leave good alone. But your heart begs...
Yukon Ho...

Yukon Ho! Yukon Ho!
Yukon Ho! Yukon HO!
The things we think about when we're young-

Yukon tops the bucket list, but we'll need aviation.
Captain Sam shall construct the airship.
Yes I believe in--- a Great Above.


As worlds pass by, they slip away...

3 comments:

  1. hey aren't these the lyrics to your song? i like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the song you were gonna play for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. Different song. Probably my favorite I'v written though.

    ReplyDelete