Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sexy-wang-go

I consider myself one of the few people (besides James Bond) in this world who have mastered the art of sexy-wang-go. This is a lethal blend of deadly martial arts and some serious mojo. Find little time to practice it though. First you must wait till midnight to do the basic buttocks clutch exercise, light some candles if you like (I prefer to use pine needle scent. It somehow reminds you what your doing isn’t gay), then swear your standard “Squint” Eastwood oath. After this is where you proceed to practice hip sway movements, hair styles, and posing hot attack stances. I do not encourage the average commoner to go into the delicate art balance of sexy-wang-go. I’m just letting you know I do it because I’m sure it will come up later in my theories, stories, and metaphors. You know….sexy-wang-go.



No comments:

Post a Comment