Saturday, October 16, 2010

"I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more."- Dorthy 45 seconds after Kansas.

You know those times when you look around you and you think to yourself, "Wow. only 3 hours ago, I would have never known I would be where I am right now." And it's not always a bad thing. In fact, for me it's almost always a good thing. Because when you find yourself with a person you only met that day in an abandoned parking-lot under the tier of some old building trying to escape the late night rain, or when your on the squashed, old, moth-ball smelling couch of some random old persons Victorian home awaiting chocolates, its always an intense reminder that life is wonderfully unpredictable. And there is no way for us to look forward, even a mere fraction of a millisecond, to predict anything.

You are literally forced to be surprised.

Made to ride the universes most insane roller-coaster... oh... the humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment