Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Evil Propoganda Of Nerds

Here's a bit of piece from a script of rants I kept back in highschool...



I  don’t understand the whole “you’ll use math in every day of your life” crap. That’s just insane. I will not. I don’t get why adults think I’m gonna buy all that bull. There must be a better way to motivate me to do this stupid, impractical, standard school work, then to lie to me about it so bluntly. Let me remain without degrading me,  mocking my intelligence before forcing this young boy into submission of the worst kind…math work…
I never use math in my life until I’m in the classroom. If we use it or need it so much then how did man survive and evolve before it? If it’s so true that I need to use math all the time then maybe you should take a good look at what my average day consists of.
So the grown-ups say that every movement you make, thing you think, thing you see, is somehow a math problem. That is just downright impossible. I haven’t thought of math at all today and here I am writing the most important piece of literature that man might stumble upon for the next few thousand years! And yes, I suck at math, but while some guy who listened real fine and nicely in math class is using it to either teach a math class or calculate stuff for NASA, I’m gonna be carried around on my little Indian shoulder cart preaching my philosophy to the billions of followers that chant my name. Yes. I will make more history than you, you calculating geek. And I will have done it all without your retarded math.

No comments:

Post a Comment